Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di Aneka Usaha Percetakan Area Printing
Keywords:Purchase Decision,Service Quality, Poduct Quality
This study aims to determine the effect of service quality and product quality on purchasing decisions partially. The sampling method is purposive sampling method with a sample of 100 respondents. The analytical method used is quantitative analysis. The results showed that partially the service quality variable had a positive and significant effect, the product quality variable had a positive and significant effect. The coefficient of determination shows that 88.8% of service quality variables and product quality affect purchasing decisions, while the remaining 11.2% is influenced by other variables not examined.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Gustini Gustini, Azuwandri Azuwandri, Samsul Akmal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.